NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES
- New families considering enrollment must first complete forms in the application packet and return with registration fee and copies of the birth certificate(s) and immunization record(s).
- The office will schedule a test used to measure the academic aptitude of the student and to determine proper grade level. The test fee is payable at the time of testing.
- A family interview with the Head of School will then be scheduled to review the application and test results, read through the Statement of Faith and the Family Committment, highlight the important aspects of the Student/Parent Handbook, and to answer any questions.
- Applicants will be notified within one week of the interview as to whether a student has been given conditional acceptance or not. Final acceptance is conditioned upon verification of a student's academic, attendance, and behavioral record by receipt of his/her official school records, as well as the successful completion of a sixty-day probation that extends to all new students. If official records or actual experience at Temple Academy during the probation indicates that we are unable to educate a student, then the parent(s) will be notified in writing at any point during the sixty days stating the general reason(s) for the denial of acceptance as well as the last date that the student may attend Temple.
- Grade placement will be determined by the Head of School after reviewing past academic record and screening test results.